Solaris offers an exciting and challenging work environment that includes:
- Heath Benefits
- Quarterly & Annual Bonuses.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Private Gym
- Flexible Schedules.
Customer Service (Surrey)
- Answer inbound customer calls through email and over the telephone; provide price checking / price matching services; educate customer about products.
- Process pending orders.
- Create accounts online for new customers; sign up customers to website over the telephone, email and fax.
- Prepare regular, repeat and new orders for processing. Use computer program to convert documents received via mail, fax and email, to readable files, attach prescription from Doctor (Rx) to order.
- Process orders through online systems and over the telephone.
- Follow up on shipping dates, order status and general order inquiries from customers.
- Conduct outbound service calls; proactively contact customers with upcoming refill requirements; regular promotions or special project outbound calling.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of all related company policies and procedures.
- Ensures a high professional standard of service and performance by actively participating in other duties as assigned, educational and training programs.
- This is a FT position that requires 40 hour per week from Monday to Sunday.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
Individuals in this position will effectively demonstrate the following:
- Basic working knowledge of various computer systems and programs including Microsoft Office Suite -- Outlook, Excel, and Word; Jasc picture software; Internet
- Solid command of the English language; capable of using moderately complex oral and written communication skills
- Personable, listenable quality to telephone manner
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems or resolve conflicts which are varied, require analysis or interpretation.
- Excellent time management, initiative and organizational skills
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org